Nailcollage

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Peacock Foil, Review for Born Pretty Store

Hi guys,

I have another review today and it is for the peacock foil from the Born Pretty Store.
You can go directly to it, via this link or search itemnumber #21775 on the website.

The foil comes in a plastic container and as you can see in the first photo, you can do a lot of nailart with one roll of the foil.




Because I didn't know what the best color nailpolish would be as the basecolor, I just painted my nails in 4 colors: blue, green, gold and silver and then added nailglue and when this was translucent and sticky, I applied the nailfoil.












This is the nailfoil over a darkblue base. 



 This is the nailfoil over silver nailpolish.










This is the nailfoil over green nailpolish.
This is the nailfoil over golden nailpolish.




















I decided I liked the nailfoil over the golden base best, so I painted my nails with a golden Catrice polish and applied the nailfoil on 3 nails. On my accentnail I stamped a Peacock from stampingplate BP-004, also from the BPS.



What do you think? Is Gold also your favorite color under the nailfoil, or would you have chosen another color?
Don't forget my use my code, LWGK31,  you get 10% of your purchase in the Born Pretty Store.
You can use your code for the nailfoil, itemnumber #21775 or for the thousands of other products.


See you next time!!



                           





No comments:

Post a Comment