Nailcollage

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dandelion Waterdecals, Review for Born Pretty Store


For today I have another review for a Born Pretty Store-product and that is 'Dandelion Waterdecals', productnumber #21777

You can get them HERE or you can go to the Born Pretty Store and search for #21777

To show you how beautiful these waterdecals are, I've made a design in which I also used BP-069 stampingplate, you can find that here, productnumber #20042.
The image that i used is the little girl blowing at the dandelions and for my other 3 fingers I used the waterdecals.

These decals are so easy to use: just cut the decals that you want from the sheet, put them in water for 10-20 seconds, slide the decals of the sheet and place them on your nail. Dab the excess water of and you are ready!
The decals are so superthin, that you can't see them lying on you nail and that is so important to me. And in that, these decals succeed!

For the background I used BPL-013, which you can find here and a lot of colors to make a multicolored gradient.





I really love these decals and the stampingplates I've used for this design.
The next photo's are close-ups so you can even see the images and decals better.






What do you think of these decals? Do you love them as much as I do??

If you want to buy them, go to  the website and search for productnumber #21777 and they are on sale now!
If the sale is over or you see other products (like the stampingplates: here and here) that you like, you can use my code LWGK31 to get 10% of your order.




2 comments: