Nailcollage

Monday, October 5, 2015

Silver Stampingpolish, Review for Born Pretty Store


Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of blogs, but I was send some products by BornPrettyStore to review, so no better time then today to make a blogpost!

My first review is of this Silver Stampingpolish by BornPretty, itemnumber #22321




As you can see in this picture it is a very pigmented stampingpolish that shows up so good over black polish. I think it is everything you want from a silver stampingpolish!




In this macro you can see that it also stamped the thin legs really well.

There is a little point of criticism and that is that the polish is a bit coarse, so it is difficult to get small lines to stamp, because I got the idea that the polish can't go in the narrow lines of intricate images. 

I wanted 2 little spiders instead of 1 bigger spider, but I couldn't get it to stamp. So 1 big spider is is ;)





I also made a winter-themed design with a drymarble blue background over which I stamped snowflakes with the stampingpolish.

It is a bit hard to see, but the snowflakes were perfectly stamped and you could see them very well on the blue background.
To bad the I wasn't able to capture it on photo.




And then I also made a design with the stampingpolish, but I used it as a background for this alien-design. Because it is such a pigmented polish, I only need 1 coat for full coverage. It is a lovely shade of silver, very bright and shiny.


I am very positive about this stampingpolish! I would recommend it for stamping, but also as a one-coater nailpolish.

You can find the stampingpolish HERE or go to www.bornprettystore.com and search for item #22321.
*If you like this stampingpolish, you can get these plates and a whole lot more at Born Pretty Store and if you use my code, LWGK31,  you get 10% of your purchase*




No comments:

Post a Comment