Nailcollage

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Full Nail Flower Waterdecals - Pictorial






For today I have a pictorial for these super cute full nail Flower waterdecals.
The Born Pretty Store was kind enough to send me these to try and review. 
The review will be my next blogpost.





The waterdecals are easy to use and you have an instant great result without much problems.
I decided to go with the flowers decals and I cut the decal in 5 pieces. There are 2 of the same decals, so enough for 2 full hands or numerous accentnails.
First I painted my nails light Salmonpink, but white would also be a great choice.
When my polish was completely dry, I pulled of the plastic layer. 
Don't forget to do this, or your decals sticks to the plastic and will not be able to transfer to your nails. 
I've learnt that the hard way ;)






Take a tweezer and place the cut decals in water, one at a time.
Wait for a couple of seconds (10-20) and check if the decals slides off the paper backing.




It should look like this.





Transfer the decal to your nail and wiggle until the decals is in the right place. As long as your nail and/or decals are wet, it will be able to move on its place.
Cut the excess decal with a little scissor. 
I also cut the end of the nail. I see a lot of people file it off, but I noticed that when I cut it real close, the topcoat will shrink the decals a little bit and that is enough to smooth out the end of your nail/waterdecal. 





This is how it should look like when you've done one nail with topcoat.
I really like how it came out! 
The decals are easy to use and with 4 different patterns, you can find what you like!



And these are the 4 waterdecals you can choose from from the Born Pretty Store.
It is item #20316 and you can find it HERE 
If you use my discountcode  LWGK31, you get 10% of your purchase with BornPrettyStore.


What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. This looks great!!! I never tried full nail water decals, how long do they last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I don't really know how long they last, because I almost never wear nailart longer then a day. But when you put on good topcoat, I think it will last 2-3 days. -XXX-

    ReplyDelete