Nailcollage

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stampingplate Y015, review for Born Pretty Store





This is my review of stampingplate Y015 that was kindly send to me by the Born Pretty Store and is item #20721

I can tell you right away that I love this plate and am really pleased with how the images stamped!
As you can see on the image below, the image transferred with no problems!

The thing that is a pity, but that is because I have really small and rounded nails: I could not get the whole image on my nails. 
It is a big image, but if you have wider nails, then you'll be having no problems with fitting the image of the dragon on your nails!






I stamped my dragon over a golden and green nailfoil-base and as you can see it transferred beautifully to my nail.
To make the image stand out a bit more, I decided to fill in the eye with white and a black dot and that was a great addition.







The plate also has really nice flowers that I also stamped over nailfoil, pink this time. (the pink bled trough the white stampingpolish, even though i added a layer of clear nailpolish.)
I am really impressed about the quality of the plate! 
Look at my accentnail: this is a full nail stamp that is flawless!






I really recommend this plate if you want a big image that can go over all your nails and still looks stunning!
You can get this plate, and a whole lot more, at Born Pretty Store, itemnumber #20721
If you use my code LWGK31, you can get a 10% discount on all items, so also this stampingplate.





What do you think? Will you buy this plate?


No comments:

Post a Comment