Nailcollage

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Seashells and Starfish nailstickers, review for Born Pretty Store



For today's blog, I have a review of the cute silver seashell and starfish stickers from BornPrettyStore.com 
You can choose roses, seashells or seashells and starfish in white, black, gold or silver.
I choose silver, because I think it fits really well with the blue of the ocean.





I started with a white basecoat to make the colors pop. Then I tore a piece of makeup sponge and dabbed that in a teal nailpolish and then applied that on my nails. Then I used a light teal and dabbed that on so there would be some dimension. I also used some white nailpolish, because I thought it was to blue.....




The next step is to apply the stickers. There are 4 kinds of stickers I used: big and little seashells and big and little starfishes. 
It was easy to get the stickers of the plastic and even easier to apply on my nails.
I usually don't use nailstickers, because they are thick and you can see them, but these are thinner then I'm used to, so a good coat of topcoat and it is almost not visible.
Because I wanted to put on some sand for a realistic look, I applied the topcoat one finger at a time and then added the sand.
The sand is in a little container, so I dipped in the tip of my nail to get the sand where I wanted it to be.
With a fanbrush I removed the excess sand and went on to the next nail.




And this is the endresult!

I love them so much!!! 
The silver stickers give this design the extra touch that makes the design this nice!
The stickers are easy to use and not as thick as I expected, which is another plus for this item!

They are called 3D Nail Art Stickers Chic Floral Starfish Nail Tips Stamping Decals and are itemnumber#20479 and you can find them HERE 

If you like them as much as I do and want to order them, make sure to use my discount code LWGK31 for a 10% discount on your next purchase with BornPrettyStore.



What do you think? Do you like them as much as I do?



4 comments: