Nailcollage

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Purple Sharpie with stamped flower - Pictorial



For this cute purple design I've made a pictorial. I hope you like it!

This are the products I've used:




- Flomar Matte White, because I've noticed that a matte basecoat works better with the markers.
- Purple, Pink and Blue markers, a brush and alcohol. I've used 70% alcohol and that works great, but there are tutorials which use a higher %
- Kleancolor 'Purple Metallic' and Dashica 'White' for stamping, Simplism Style stampingplates 04 and 16 (I've got these from AliExpress)
- Topcoat. I use Seche Vite
- Caviar beads. I've used purple one, because of the purple theme.




Apply the white nailpolish




When the polish is dry, use the markers to color on your nails. I just drew some random stripes with all the colors.




Take your brush and dip it in the alcohol. A little bit goes a long way. 
Then let your brush lightly touch the markerink and let the magic happen! 
I love to see how the alcohol makes the ink work ;)




Repeat the previous 2 steps until you are satisfied with how it looks. 
I've got this result after repeating the 2 steps 3 times. I then applied my Seche Vite as a base for the stamping.




This image is on stampingplate Simplism Style 16 and I've used the Kleancolor polish for the stamping.




Stamp the image on your nails.




This image is on stampingplate Simplism Style 04 and I've used the Dashica polish for the stamping.




Stamp the image on your nails.




And for the final touch, the caviar beads, I've applied another coat of the Seche and placed the beads in the heart of the flower. Finish with a last coat of topcoat. Don't forget to dap the topcoat on the beads so it doesn't look like a big blob with beads in them.

And then you are ready!

I hope you like my pictorial!

Leave a comment when you have questions or just want to say if you like or dislike my nails and/or pictorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment